Reserve now to be in your new Larkfleet property for christmas
11 October 2012
Larkfleet Homes is already embracing the Christmas spirit by urging homebuyers to reserve a property in October so they can celebrate Christmas in their new home.
First-time buyers, expanding families who need a little more space or even those keen to downsize can all cross 'quality new home' off their Christmas lists as Larkfleet has properties to suit a variety of homebuyers.
Parson's Prospect in the village of Eye near Peterborough has just one two-bedroom and three four-bedroom homes remaining for sale on site.
In Oakham in Rutland Larkfleet's Leighfield Park development includes two, three and four-bedroom homes with PV (photovoltaic) panels that produce energy from sunlight as standard.
Larkfleet's Abbeyfields development in Bourne Lincolnshire comprises two and three-bedroom homes - perfect for first-time buyers - and retirement community The Croft, also in Bourne, has one, two and three-bedroom properties on offer to those over 55 years of age.
Homebuyers who reserve in October could not only be living in their new home by Christmas. Larkfleet could also help them cut the cost of home purchase with its package of 'Ezy' initiatives which aims to make buying a house as easy and trouble-free as possible. The Ezy scheme includes:
- Ezy-exchange: Larkfleet could take a buyer's existing home in part-exchange for a new Larkfleet home. The scheme means that the purchaser is not caught in a 'chain' of buyers and sellers and there are no estate agents' fees for selling the existing property.
- Ezy-move: Similar to part exchange but Larkfleet does not actually buy the existing home - instead it helps to sell it while reserving a chosen Larkfleet home. Larkfleet will pay all estate agency fees.
- Ezy-extras: If buyers use the services offered by Larkfleet's recommended financial advisers and solicitors to complete their purchase, Larkfleet will give them cheques to the value of £500 to use in its 'Just for You Centre'where they can choose accessories to personalise their home. Because Larkfleet's recommended professionals are familiar with the company's properties they can provide an exceptionally fast and efficient service.
- Ezy-give: Young people buying their first home can get onto the property ladder earlier than would otherwise be possible if family or friends will lend them 20 per cent of the purchase price. The homebuyers will have a smaller mortgage at a lower interest rate and the relatives or friends lending the money will get a five per cent return on their investment.
- Ezy-forces: Assists people from the armed forces to purchase a new home. Benefits include payment of a five per cent deposit, payment of up to £500 towards legal costs, carpets, turfed gardens and a £2,000 voucher to spend in the 'Just for You Centre'.
- Ezy-secure: Allows people to release equity in their existing home so they can purchase a new property. They do not need to worry about finding a buyer for their existing home because Ezy-secure allows efficient and professional management of the property sale, so that they can enjoy their brand new Larkfleet home as soon as possible.
Karl Hick, managing director of Larkfleet Homes, said: 'We aim to make it as straightforward as possible for customers to buy a home in a way that suits them.
'Within the Ezy range there are benefits to help in a huge range of circumstances, from first-time buyers to people downsizing or moving to the UK after years of service overseas with the armed forces.
'With Larkfleet, homebuyers that reserve in October can look forward to celebrating Christmas in style, in a high quality new home that suits them.'
Contact a sales adviser on 01778 391555 for more information on Larkfleet's developments and Ezy initiative.
Terms and conditions apply to all the Ezy schemes.