- Location: Bourne
- Salary: TBC
To Perform successfully within the role
- Under direction of technical manager to manage the external design team in the technical co-ordination and design information functions on a number of individual projects from land purchase to customer occupation and liaise with all members of the project delivery team.
- Good communication, meeting and management skills and experience in dealing with multi disciplined teams. The ability to get on with people in a multidiscipline team.
- The need to manage effectively the members of the project team and provide advice and guidance as required
- The ability to recognize problems and deal with them in a speedy, effective and efficient manner.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Instigate all relevant actions detailed within our Technical Procedures.
- Assist Technical Manager in Development Programme preparation to the agreed Template.
- In conjunction with the Technical Manager, brief, manage and drive the external Consultants in the preparation/ issue and approval of construction information to the agreed programme.
- Attend site progress meetings and carry out site inspections as necessary.
- Prepare update on project progress fortnightly.
- Review and produce on a monthly basis development cost schedules and agree action with technical manager.
- General liaison and co-ordination between other parties, both internal and external.
- Respond to site queries and resolve Technical/ Construction problems.
- CAD drawing experience is advantageous.
- With Technical manager to review value engineering and enhancement opportunities and focus on show home delivery.
- Assist in preparation of pre- construction health and safety Information.
- Produce the Health & Safety File/Operation and Maintenance Manual and any Ha tenant manuals required.
- Such other duties that are assigned from time to time.
Click here to apply for the position
‘The Larkfleet Group is an organisation which actively promotes equality and diversity and encourages applicants from all sectors of the community’